Certified Carrollton Obstetrician - Gynecologist in solo practice for over 30 years.
Practitioner Data Bank is clean: no lawsuit payouts, no hospital
suspensions or Medical Board reprimands.
- 2004, 2005, 2009, 2010 and 2013
Chairman ObGyn Department Baylor Carrollton.
in Biochemistry from UT Austin, GPA-3.97, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa and with a great MCAT
- Central High School, Valley Stream, N.Y. Class of 1972, Graduated #528 out of 660 with a lousy SAT.
- Dr. C rode to Dallas on a Harley and got a job painting. He was then stabbed in an ambush attack at his appartment by a co-worker. During his week long stay at Parkland he decided to become a doctor. The Chaplain there, Russell Jay Carver, MDiv Harvard, directed him to the church where he found his wife. Jay married them on August 13, 1977. Russ and he were friends for life. The Lord changed his life.
Med School Dallas Texas.
residency University of Tennessee Memphis.
- Wife of 44 years,
Nickie has a degree in accounting and was his office manager (pictured
on left above with cousin).
- Oldest daughter graduated UNT with a BA in Business. She works for a law firm and is getting her ABA paralegal certification. She has one child "Steven Fredrick."
- Youngest daughter has her MA in Education from Austin College and taught 4th grade for years, like Dr. C's Mom who taught 5th grade 20 years. She has three kids.
- They have both been married over 10 years, they have their own houses and their husbands actually like Dr. C and they all live in the Dallas area a few minutes away. Nickie and Dr. C get to babysit all the time! (his kids pictured VERY young on the right)
- His Father retired from the U.S. Air Force after 22 years. Dr. C lived all over Europe until he was 5, (1950s) when his Dad retired to give him and his brother a stable home with his wonderful Grandmother in an upstairs appartment.
C is a Christian and hopes to be a blessing to all of his patients. He also likes to fiddle with his website :)